We can all agree this year’s Thanksgiving holiday in the United States is different.
Due to the COVID pandemic and trying to keep everyone safe from spread, many families will enjoy Thanksgiving dinner without extended family.
One thing that hasn’t changed this year: Black Friday and Cyber Monday shopping deals and discounts.
In the past, most shopping deals were announced the week of Thanksgiving.
But as I said earlier, this year is different.
What were once Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales became Cyber November, with many businesses announcing their deals and discounts in early November.
Anyway, whatever you call it, this year marks the fourth year I’ve published a roundup of the collections. I hope you find some useful deals.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals
What will you find in my roundup? From design goodies to computers to training courses, you’ll find a range of incredible deals.
I’ve done the research to find some of the best hand-curated collections of Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals to share with my readers.
Note: I’m listing the deal roundups and not listing individual deals. As in the past, many deals are time limited.
Are you read to go shopping?
- 2020 Black Friday + Cyber Monday Deals for Designers from JUST Creative. Jacob Cass returns with a huge collection of discounts and deals for graphic designers, web professionals, creatives, photographers, and freelancers.
You’ll find discounts for software, online training (Skillshare, Udemy), photos, icons, fonts, web hosting, and more.
- Black Friday Deals RoundUp for Bloggers and Cyber Monday Deals from She Means Blogging. Updated daily with new deals and dates, you’ll find deals on web hosting, domain names, WordPress themes and plugins, training, accounting software, stock photos, courses, and ebooks.
I love her table of contents that makes it easy to zero in on the items you want.
- The best Black Friday deals 2020: all the top sales around from TechRadar highlights digital devices, toys, mattresses, and appliances. Updated daily with new deals and dates, one of the reasons I love TechRadar is that they’re supported by their readers.
- 2020 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals for WordPress from WP Mayor. To celebrate the launch of their new website, WP Mayor is offering giveaways for hosting and plugins.
Given the number of deals in their collection, I’m glad to see they’ve organized Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals by topic: featured deals, plugins, ecommerce tools, page builders, themes, hosting, and services.
- 2020 Black Friday & Cyber Monday WordPress Deals from Post Status. The list of deals and discounts at Post Status is impressive: the section on plugins has over 100 items!
Note: their collection doesn’t indicate when sales end, you’ll need to visit each deal to check deadlines.
- WordPress Deals for Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2020 from WP Builds, the WordPress podcast network. From web hosting to analytics to themes, you’ll discover dozens of deals in their collection.
What I like: WP Builds notes when the deal started and when it ends. Some of the deals extend through the first week of December.
- 2020 WordPress Black Friday / Cyber Monday Deals (Huge Savings) from WPBeginner. Not surprised one of the best online resources for WordPress has an extensive list of WordPress-related deals, including deals that are exclusive to WPBeginner readers.
Glad to see they’ve made it easier for readers by organizing deals into sections: featured, hosting, plugins, themes, and services.
- WPDeals is a new Black Friday deals roundup from Ben at LayerWP, focused on WordPress themes, plugins, and hosting as well as tools and courses. First time I learned that GeneratePress has a lifetime deal available!
That’s a wrap for my roundup of Black Friday/Cyber Monday collections.
Whether you’re shopping for WordPress discounts or for other web-related tools and applications, you’ll find a wealth of discounts and deals in today’s post for Black Friday/Cyber Monday collections.
Know of other roundups to add? Share them in the comments.