Originally published January 20, 2020
When my client asked about a new page on their WordPress website, a page that would display random content in two sections of the page, I had a number of questions about what they envisioned.
- What were the goals for the two sections?
- Was the content already available?
- Was the content images? Graphs? Videos? Text?
- Would the content be a mix of text and imagery?
- Would each piece of content link to another post or page on the client’s site? Or to an external site?
- What was the expected behavior for the two sections of content?