Following the tradition of past WordCamp US events, WordCamp US 2019 will have a free livestream available for people who aren’t able to attend the St. Louis, Missouri conference in person.
What’s changed this year about the livestream: no need to register for a ticket code to watch the event. Yay!
What You Need to Know
WordCamp US 2019 is a three day event, November 1, 2019 through November 3, 2019. The two main conference days are Friday, November 1 and Saturday, November 2.
With three tracks over two days, you’ll want to plan your schedule for the sessions you want to watch on the livestream.
Different topics are presented for each track; there is no one track for design, business, development, etc.
Check the schedule carefully to plan which sessions you want to watch.
Note: all times in the schedule are Central Time US (CST).
The livestream will be available for:
- Room 220
- Room 230
- Room 240
- State of the Word by Matt Mullenweg
Here’s more info about the livestream and schedule:
- The WordCamp US 2019 livestream is free. No need to register for a ticket code.
- Check the times for the sessions you want to attend. WordCamp US is in St. Louis, Missouri, which is on Central Time. Use the Time Zone Converter to convert time/date from St. Louis, Missouri to your time zone.
- Each session is 45 minutes long
- Join the conversation! Discuss WordCamp US on Twitter with the hashtag #WCUS
Have questions for the speakers? No problem!
The conference social media team will monitor hashtags for each room. Add the appropriate hashtag for each room to your tweet:
The WordCamp US 2019 livestream is an excellent opportunity to attend the conference, connect with other WordPress users, and improve your WordPress knowledge.
Shoutout to the WordCamp US 2019 organizers for providing an easy way to attend this year, no need to register or buy a ticket.
Hope you join me on the livestream to watch your favorite sessions.
I’ll be live tweeting with the hashtag #WCUS during the sessions I attend, follow me on Twitter at @redcrew.