This week is Thanksgiving week in the United States.
And that means this Thursday, we’ll focus on showing gratitude and being thankful for what we have.
Family and friends will gather to reflect on the past year, share memories, and enjoy meals together.
And while we’re all enjoying each others company, there’s another tradition that happens this week.
The tradition of announcing Black Friday and Cyber Monday shopping deals and discounts.
I’m not sure why, but my inbox isn’t filled with as many announcements this year as in the past.
Perhaps it’s because I unsubscribed from so many newsletters in the past year.
But never fear, I’ve uncovered a slew of Black Friday and Cyber Monday roundups to share with my readers.
This is my second year publishing a roundup of all the roundups; last year’s post was one of my most visited posts for the year.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals
As I did last year, I’m listing the deal roundups and not listing all the deals separately.
Note: many deals are time limited, some start before Black Friday. Be sure to read their fine print.
You ready to shop?
- 2018 Black Friday + Cyber Monday Deals for Graphic & Web Designers from JUST Creative. Jacob Cass continues to impress me with his collection of excellent discounts and deals for graphic designers, web professionals, creatives, and freelancers.
You’ll find discounts for online training courses, images, fonts, ebooks, web hosting, and more.
- Black Friday Deals RoundUp for Bloggers and Cyber Monday Deals Up to 75% Off from She Means Blogging includes all kinds of useful deals for web hosting, themes, training, domain name registration, writing tools, and lead generation.
- Best WordPress Deals for Black Friday & Cyber Monday – 2018 from The Maverick Spirit focuses on WordPress, web hosting, search engine optimization, and marketing tools.
- 9 Best Black Friday / Cyber Monday Deals for Designers and Developers: As they did last year, Design Bombs kept their roundup list short, with deals on hosting, themes, plugins, and icons.
Sad they didn’t include reviews as they did last year. Still, I’m happy they highlighted the dates for the discounts so you don’t have to search.
- Best Black Friday deals for designers and artists 2018 from Digital Arts Online. I discovered their roundup for the first time last year. You’ll find discounts for Adobe Creative Cloud, tablets, laptops, sketchbooks, and art supplies.
- The best Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals 2018 from TechRadar. If you’re looking for smartphone, tablet, laptop, photography, apps, or other digital device deals, TechRadar’s collection of discounts is the first place you want to visit. Updated daily. (Personally, I’m checking out deals on a new birdwatching scope.)
- Best WordPress Deals for Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2018 from WPMayor. The staff at WPMayor published their Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal list on November 2, 2018 and have been updating it ever since.
Find deals on WordPress-related products, including hosting, ecommerce, plugins, themes, and other related deals.
- Black Friday 2018 from The Verge. Similar to TechRadar, you’ll find on all kinds of deals on digital devices, TVs, speakers, and more.
What I like about The Verge roundup: they highlight deals online and in-store.
- Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2018 WordPress Deals – Big Savings from WPBeginner. If you work with WordPress, you’ll find over 90 deals and discounts on themes, plugins, online services, tools, web hosting, and more.
Phew! That’s it for my roundup of Black Friday/Cyber Monday roundups.
Are you looking for a special discount or deal for Black Friday/Cyber Monday?
Or do you know of other roundups to add? Share them in the comments.
Photo by Jez Timms on Unsplash