Though I’m 3,000 miles away in Michigan, thanks to the great organizers at WordCamp Orange County 2011 for offering livesteaming of their sessions, I was able to attend their conference this past weekend.
Great speakers and three concurrent tracks (all livestreamed) made for a fantastic conference with much interaction on Twitter and live blogs. I came away with lots of notes on how to improve the WordPress sites for my clients.
For those who didn’t attend and want to follow the Twitter conversation, check out the Twubs archive for the #wcoc hashtag. I understand the livestream sessions will be posted to WordPress.tv later this week.
Here’s a partial list of the slideshows from the conference, which I’ll update as more slideshows are posted online. I’m sure the organizers will have a more complete list.
Last updated May 17, 2011
- Chris Lema: Helping You Launch
- Dre Armeda: WordPress End User Security
- Jonathon Davis: E-Commerce and WordPress: Navigating the Minefield
- Suzette Franck: BuddyPress (PowerPoint)
- Marieke Hensel: Generate More Sales with your WordPress Blog/Site
- Jeff Hester: Building an Intranet with WordPress
- Josh Highland: Optimizing the Performance of WordPress
- Cody Landefeld: Strategic Approach to Theme Design
- Marcy Massura: Visually Speaking
- Luke Pilon: Mobile and Geo Strategies
- Adam Ware: Interpreting Analytics
- Kirsten Wright: Content Development