Thanks to the livesteaming from WordCamp San Diego this weekend, I was able to attend their event even though I was 3000+ miles away in Michigan. Great speakers and excellent presentations!
I had a great time tweeting (#wcsd) with other attendees and following up with speakers on questions about WordPress. I gained new knowledge about WordPress multisite and client branding, thanks to Andrew Norcross and Brad Williams.
Speaker Slideshows and Code
- Aaron Campbell: Integrating WordPress with External Systems
- Wes Chrychel: Strategy For a Successful WordPress Project
- Brandon Dove: How to Sell Premium Plugins & Still Be GPL
- Chris Ford: Information Architecture for WordPress (PDF)
- Joachim Kudish: Git and WordPress: Workflows and Case Studies
- Cody Landefield: Custom Goals and Custom Themes
- Chris Lema: WordPress for your Start Up/Small Business
- Robert Nienhuis: Planning & Prepping A Design For Development
- Andrew Norcross: Stay Classy, WordPress (customizing the Admin UI) (Gist)
- Gary Magnone: SEO with WordPress
- Andrew Spittle: Using WordPress as Your Publishing Hub
- Zach Tollman: Caching for Coders (GitHub)
- Lance Willet: Theme Busters R Us
- Brad Williams: WordPress Multisite
- Steve Zehngut: How To Fix a Bad UI
- Jeffrey Zinn: Hooks
If you know of other WordCamp San Diego 2012 slide decks/code I haven’t listed, add them in the comments and I’ll update the list. Thanks!