Lireo Designs offers a variety of services for your website design and development, website maintenance, and training.
I’m happy to talk with you about your needs, whether you’re looking to get your first website launched, an existing site updated, or consulting for your website.
Here’s some of the services I can offer you:
- Professional website design and development
- Email marketing
- Website maintenance plans
- WordPress training
Feel free to contact us about your web project!
Website Design and Development
- Requirements analysis
- Domain name registration consulting
- Custom website or blog design
- Custom WordPress theme development
- Front-end development
- User testing
- Search engine optimization website review
- Competitive analysis
- Accessibility inspection
- Usability review
- Use cases and task analysis
- Accessible PDFs
- Video captioning
- Email template design (newsletter, postcard, announcement)
- Monthly production and mailing of the email campaign using content provided by client
- List management
- Campaign review and consultation
- 15+ years experience working with email service providers including MailChimp, Constant Contact, Vertical Response, MyEmma, and SendStudio
WordPress Maintenance Plan
Our monthly maintenance plan allows you to focus on your business, and not the technology that runs your website. Let Lireo Designs take the worry out of making sure your site is up, secure and running with the most current WordPress updates.
Keeping your WordPress installation current will help prevent malicious attacks on your site. Our monthly maintenance plan includes:
- Weekly site backups
- 24/7 monitoring to ensure site is up and running
- 24/7 security monitoring for malware
- WordPress core major version updates to keep your site secure
- WordPress plugin updates to ensure no compatibility issues
Maintenance plans start at $50 monthly. Contact us today to ensure your site is running without any issues.
Whether you’re new to WordPress or need training on the latest WordPress features, we’re available to work with you on a one-to-one basis or in small groups to get you trained.
Our training is geared to small businesses, consultants, virtual assistants, web designers, user experience professionals, social media marketers, and others who want to learn more about using WordPress.
We’ll take the time to learn what your expectations are and craft affordable, custom training to meet your needs. Contact us to learn more about our training options.